Seven Deadly Sins
Brief Summary of Karaemeikos Adventures
Brief summary of the adventures in Karameikos:
The party spent much of the past adventures in the country of Karameikos fighting a slaving organization called the Iron Ring. They operated out of the Black Eagle Barony, run by Baron von Hendricks. His castle was called Fort Doom (for reals). The king of Karameikos, Stefan, didn’t believe any of the bad stuff he heard about the Baronsince they were related and the Baron had saved his life once (a story he related to us). The party managed to maneuver the king’s grandson, Lucien, into a position to see the evil firsthand. We witnessed a ritual in which the Baron and his wizard Bargle summoned some giant gnoll and a gnoll army to take over the country. We reported back to the king who finally saw the light and sent us in to assassinate Barlge while a halfling army took out the Baron. We succeeded (barely) and partied chezng Stefan for a while until we left with Adari for shadowelf-topia.
People/things to remember:
- Treasure Stealing Mofo: We really hate this guy. He once stole a really sweet treasure from us (after which we got the blame for stealing it). We later saw him again going through Bargle’s stuff, though he wouldn’t tell us why he was there and due to other pressing matters we didn’t even get to kill him. One day, TSM, one day! (insert fist shake)
- King Stefan: king of Karameikos. Kind of senile. Told us the longest story ever
- Lucien: The king’s grandson and the most unlucky dude ever. Kidnapped by slavers, sacrificed by an evil cult and alerting a giant horde of bad guys know to our presence. We kind of hate him too (some more than others)
- Shadow elves/Adari: The shadow elves are a group of really pasty elves who sent a group of emissaries, led by Adari, to get in good with the kingof Karameikos. We’ve run into/worked with Adari on several occasions.
- Hourglass Dudes: They seem to be bent on killing off shadow elves for unknown reasons. From Glantri, but definitely not government sanctioned