Seven Deadly Sins
- Erin – Ila, deva avenger
- Heather – gnomish bard Beithe
- Sarah – Goliath Warden!
- Chris – Dalish the Dwarven Druid (Name and race subject to change, potentially a human named Baron ;)
Adventures (oldest first)
- Chapter One: Karameikos
- Brief Summary of Karaemeikos Adventures
- Nacho Fiend? – something about nachos and evil plants
- Golthar and Goblins – the party first encounters Golthar and fights some goblins in order to rescue some horses. First appearance of the Iron Ring
- The Tentacley Embrace of Qdoba – the party tries to help out a couple of warring species only to inadvertently jump start some genocide. Also, Qdoba. First appearance of Treasure Stealing Mofo
- Punching Townspeople in the Face FTW – The party is hired to rescue Lucienand use him to convince the kingthat the baronis evil. We also find a town full of crazy Squidterba worshipers, some of whom are snake people. Townspeople are punched in the face. First appearance of Adari
- The Iron Douchey – the party finally locates Lucien and has to rescue his dead body from a crazy cult
- Barfights mean punching more townspeople in the face! – the party finds the Baronand Bargle performing a gnollterba summoning ritual. Adari is pursued by the hourglass dudes and we start an awesome barfight to help him escape. First appearance of Deleune and Bargle.
- Fort Corgi – the party hides out in haunted/evil Fort Corgi with Adariand Deleune to escape the baron’s men.
- Subpository Subterfuge – the king tells the party a REALLY LONG STORY about how the baronsaved his life once. Also, subpositories.
- Bargle Bites It – the party takes out Barlge and gnollterba while some halflings capture the baron. Almost everyone dies and TSM is captured and then (mostly unwillingly) set free.
- Chapter Two:
- On Priestesses in Peril, Seeker Suckage and Fried Familiars – the party accompanies Adari on a trip to shadowelf-topia and stops over in Darokin on the way. We start a bar fight, investigate some hourglass dudes and help our a priestess of Corias.
- A Town Full of Crazy – the party goes in search of the Tear of Corias for the shadow elves and Derek cuts Kyle’s hand off. We find some crazy people in the woods.
- The Crazy Continues – the party continues the search for the Tear and in the process clears out an Illithid’s lair and travels to the shadowfell following some demons
Campaign Setting Info
- Basic Races
- Campaign Specific Races
- Recent Regional History
- Neighbors of Karameikos
- Golden Needle and Thread
- Pink Codpiece
- Raptor Steeds
- Sword of Halav
- 14 Verses of the Refuge of Stone
Other bits of plot significance
- The Pink Codpeice
- Talia and Lucien Do Some Bonding
- Back in the Bag
- An Accurate Representation
- Longest Story EVER
- Gift Giving 101
- The Ballad of Kyle’s Hand